Katherine's (St.) Street, East Smithfield.-East from the Tower to Hermitage Bridge (Lockie, 1810).
Former name : "St. Katherine's" (O. and M. 1677-Horwood, 1799).
It seems to be referred to as Thames Street in 1763 in L.C.C. Deeds, Harben Bequest, 1700-1800, No. 99.
Removed for the construction of St. Katherine's Docks and the site now occupied by Little Thames Street and Lower East Smithfield.